nedjelja, 31. kolovoza 2014.

Bon jour


Since a lot of my friends are asking me where did I get these pants my secret is Sammy dress and for this amazing shirt I must say thank you to Persunmall I simply love it! Also I'm wearing today my favourite jacket  thanks to ROMWE












I'm wearing :

Jacket : ROMWE ( CLICK HERE )
Shirt : Persunmall ( CLICK HERE )
Jeans : Sammy dress ( CLICK HERE )

Participate lovelywholesale ALS ice bucket challenge & contribute to the chartity
Get $10 coupon & lovelywhole donate $10 in the name of each participant
rules: http://bit.ly/1mLEB6R


Broj komentara: 12:

  1. so cute look :-)


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. you look super cool , loved the combination of gliterring top and leather jacket
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Bon jour :)
    Amazing style and out fit <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. You look adorable ! I love the shoes so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The top is amazing! Great look.

    OdgovoriIzbriši